SANCTBAND ACTIVE Resistance Bands by far one of the most popular and versatile products. The widespread applications of the bands take them seamlessly from the rehab room to general fitness and athletic conditioning. The bands can be used at any length and can be gripped at any point, making it very easy to adjust tension levels to suit an unlimited variety of exercises. There are multiple options for toning the shoulders and arms by pulling the band apart. Performing these movements in different planes, targets and sculpts different areas of the shoulders and arms.
Anyhow, don’t underestimate its looks, yo! It might look like a giant rubber band, but these resistance bands are highly versatile. It helps with anything from sporting drills to gym exercises. Plus, it’s got 4 color variants, each with different resistance levels. And, you can use it for neck, shoulder, arm, leg and waist exercises too!
Sanctband Active Resistance Bands Features:
- Resistance Bands: 15cm (w) x 2.5m (L)
- Instructional Manual included inside
Sanctband Active Resistance Bands Benefits:
- Body tone and Firmness
- Muscle Strengthening
- Improve Balance
- A safe and effective form of strength training
Product Safety Precautions:
- Do not use the resistant bands on uneven or rough surfaces such as tar road or sandy field.
- Do not attach, hook or loop the resistant band over any sharp-edged surfaces such as pole or pillar.
- Check for wear (breaks, white areas, cuts, tears, holes, nicks) to avoid your band breaking during an exercise.
- Check that it is secured in place so that it doesn’t come unhooked as you are exercising. Attempt to pull the anchored resistant band to ensure that it’s safe to withstand the pull force.
- Sanctband Active bands are made from natural latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Be careful with the exercises at head height! Keep away from eyes, the band could slip out of hand or holder, and snap in the face!
- Do not overstretch Sanctband | Sanctband Active (F≥200%), do not create too much tension. Choose the band that matches your physical condition and muscle strength.
Product Care & Storage Advice:
- Do not store outdoors. Store bands away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Avoid storing resistant bands alongside sharp objects.
- Clean resistant bands by wiping using a damp clean cloth to free it from dirt or particles.
- Be sure to regularly check the general condition of your resistant bands. If you notice a crack or a snag, stop using the product and replace it.
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor
Tags: Resistance Bands | Resistance Band Workouts | Resistance Band Exercises | Resistance Band Chest Workout | How To Use Resistance Bands