The ultra-lightweight and comfy ZEBLAZE Meteor Smartwatch offers the best-in-class balance between functionality and comfort with its stunning amount of features in a lightweight package of only 26.8 g.
Featuring 24/7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep insights, and a whopping 20+ Goal-Based Exercise modes, the ZEBLAZE Meteor keeps your health in check no matter where you are.
The rectangular 1.57” display offers more information at a glance, allowing you to read longer messages from your notifications compared to most smartwatches. The ZEBLAZE also offers guided 1 to 5-minute breathing exercises to ease your body, as well as women’s health tracking that tracks your menstrual cycles and ovulation periods.
ZEBLAZE Meteor Smartwatch is an IP68 waterproof smart band, you can wear it when you wash your hands, on rainy days. The device has a heart rate sensor, which collects data on our heart rate over 24 hours.
This wearable also helps you to control your sleep, thanks to its complete sleep monitor. It also has a pedometer and allows us to control and estimate the calories burned throughout the day.
Package includes: 1 x ZEBLAZE Meteor Smartwatch
ZEBLAZE Meteor Smartwatch Features:
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep insights
- 20+ Goal-Based Exercise modes
- Breathing exercise, women health tracking
- Other functions: smart notifications, stopwatch, alarm, calendar, remote camera, music control, find my phone
- Customizable watch face
- Display: 1.57 inch 200*320 px HD display
- Dimensions: 45*29*10.5mm
- Weight: 26.8 g with wristband, 15.3 g without wristband
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Band material: TPU
- Sensors: G-sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
- Battery capacity: 180mAh
- Battery life: 14 days standby, 7 days regular use
- IP68 water resistance
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Compatibility: Android 5.0 or iOS 9.0 and above
- App: Qwatch Pro (iOS, Android)
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angles, and display monitor