Workout Set The Painmaker for an advanced championship who wants and extra boost for their muscle body. Suitable to use for whole family for training and fitness session. Get yours now!
- Sit Up Bar x 1
- Mini Loop Purple x 1
- Resistive Band Purple x 1
Features of using Sit Up Bar:
- Fully adjustable
- Ideal for fitness, abs, six pack training
- Can be easily adjusted to fit any door at home, office or apartment
- Adjustable padded bar to fit most users
- Strengthens and tones thighs, abs, glutes and mid-section
- This sit up bar is great for home and office exercise, portable and easy to use.
Features of using Mini Loop:
- Mini Loop Band: 13”
- Instructional Manual
- Body Sculpting
- Core Conditioning
- Effective for both upper body and lower body
- Smallest and most portable piece of equipment
Features of using Resistive Band:
- Resistive Band: 15cm (w) x 2.5m (L)
- Accessory: Door Anchor for effective upper body exercise
- Body tone and Firmness
- Muscle Strengthening
- Improve Balance
- Safe and effective form of strength training
- Very suitable for home workout
- Materials: Natural Latex
Product Safety Precautions:
- Do not use the resistant bands on uneven or rough surfaces such as tar road or sandy field.
- Do not attach, hook or loop the resistant band over any sharp-edged surfaces such as pole or pillar.
- Check for wear (breaks, white areas, cuts, tears, holes, nicks) to avoid your band breaking during an exercise.
- Check that it is secured in place so that it doesn’t come unhooked as you are exercising. Attempt to pull the anchored resistant band to ensure that it’s safe to withstand the pull force.
- Sanctband Active bands are made from natural latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Be careful with the exercises at head height! Keep away from eyes, the band could slip out of hand or holder, and snap in the face!
- Do not overstretch Sanctband | Sanctband Active (F≥200%), do not create too much tension. Choose the band that matches your physical condition and muscle strength.
Product Care & Storage Advice:
- Do not store outdoors. Store bands away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Avoid storing resistant bands alongside sharp objects.
- Clean resistant bands by wiping using a damp clean cloth to free it from dirt or particles.
- Be sure to regularly check the general condition of your resistant bands. If you notice a crack or a snag, stop using the product and replace it.