VICTORINOX 6.7606 Swiss Classic Paring Knife
A paring knife is every chef’s go-to tool for precision jobs in the kitchen, and our Swiss Classic Paring Knife 8 cm is a knife drawer standout not only for its fresh color palette but also for its sharp edge and pointed tip. This easy-to-use paring knife is made for skilled and beginner chefs, the small blade is ideal for precision work such as peeling, trimming, coring, slicing, chopping, decorating or dicing fruits or vegetables.
Expertly remove pepper seeds, swiftly core an apple, slice a pile of vegetables into sticks or finely dice them into perfect little squares – whatever job you give it, the smooth, uniform cuts of this Paring Knife will result in dishes that are as beautiful as they are nutritious.
Make this VICTORINOX 6.7606 Swiss Classic Paring Knife an Ideal for hand-held use such as peeling or pitting, the Paring Knife performs well on cutting boards for chopping and dicing smaller foods, making meal prep for small dinners or big parties simple.
VICTORINOX 6.7606 Swiss Classic Paring Knife features:
- Perfect for cutting and preparing vegetables, fruits and other food
- Swiss made paring knife with wavy edge
- With an ultra-sharp edge and ergonomic handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Properties: Rigid / Pointed tip
- Type of Edge: Normal Straight Edge
- Handle Material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Dimension: Total Length 190mm, Height 11mm, Blade Length 80mm
- Weight: 20g
- Original by Victorinox, made in Switzerland
- Warranty: Victorinox AG guarantees all knives and tools to be of first class stainless steel and also guarantees a life time against any defects in material and workmanship (save for electronic components 2 years). Damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse are not covered by this guarantee.
- 1 x VICTORINOX 6.7606 Swiss Classic Paring Knife