Barbells are good for training, but they’re just a little too big and heavy to carry around, ain’t it? So, is there an alternative to barbells that still has similar functions? Oh, that’s a big YES! The Sanctband Active Super Loop Band does what barbells do while being super portable and lightweight. It is pretty much a pocket gym! Just imagine carrying a barbell from A to B. It can be quite a pain. Plus, you need more space to store it!
Anyhow, don’t underestimate its looks, yo! It might look like a giant rubber band, but the Super Loop band is highly versatile. It helps with anything from sporting drills to gym exercises. Plus, it’s got 7 colour variants, each with different resistance levels. And, you can use it for neck, shoulder, arm, leg and waist exercises too!
It also comes with an instruction manual that demonstrates the various exercises you can do with the super loop band. Or, if you wanna check out what you can do with it before buying it, here’s a video on it.
SANCTBAND ACTIVE Super Loop Band Features:
- Super Loop Band: 41″ (Lay-flat)
- Instructional Manual
Benefits of using Super Loop Band:
- Body Sculpting
- Core Conditioning
- Strength and Flexibility Training
- Advanced Resistance Training
- Core Conditioning
- Pull up assistance
- Effective for both upper body and lower body
- Materials: Natural Latex
Product Safety Precautions:
- Do not use the resistant bands on uneven or rough surfaces such as tar road or sandy field.
- Do not attach, hook or loop the resistant band over any sharp-edged surfaces such as pole or pillar.
- Check for wear (breaks, white areas, cuts, tears, holes, nicks) to avoid your band breaking during an exercise.
- Check that it is secured in place so that it doesn’t come unhooked as you are exercising. Attempt to pull the anchored resistant band to ensure that it’s safe to withstand the pull force.
- Sanctband Active bands are made from natural latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Be careful with the exercises at head height! Keep away from eyes, the band could slip out of hand or holder, and snap in the face!
- Do not overstretch Sanctband | Sanctband Active (F≥200%), do not create too much tension. Choose the band that matches your physical condition and muscle strength.
Product Care & Storage Advice:
- Do not store outdoors. Store bands away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Avoid storing resistant bands alongside sharp objects.
- Clean resistant bands by wiping using a damp clean cloth to free it from dirt or particles.
- Be sure to regularly check the general condition of your resistant bands. If you notice a crack or a snag, stop using the
- product and replace it.
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor