Sanctband Active Mini Loop band is the smallest and most portable piece of equipment. In fact, it has a smaller range of movement and can easily be used handheld or looped around the feet, ankles or knees. In addition, it can be used to target smaller, isolated muscle groups in a more clinical setting or add intensity and variety to existing exercises that are already challenging for metabolic conditioning.
Anyhow, don’t underestimate its looks, yo! It might look like a toy band, but the Mini Loop band is highly versatile. It helps with anything from sporting drills to gym exercises. Plus, it’s got 6 colour variants, each with different resistance levels. And, you can use it for neck, shoulder, arm, leg and waist exercises too!
SANCTBAND ACTIVE Mini Loop Band Features:
- Mini Loop Band: 13”
- Instructional Manual
Benefits of using Mini Loop Band:
- Body Sculpting
- Core Conditioning
- Strength Training
- Effective for both upper body and lower body
- Materials: Natural Latex
Package Includes: 1 x SANCTBAND ACTIVE Mini Loop Band
Product Safety Precautions:
- Do not use the resistant bands on uneven or rough surfaces such as tar road or sandy field.
- Do not attach, hook or loop the resistant band over any sharp-edged surfaces such as pole or pillar.
- Check for wear (breaks, white areas, cuts, tears, holes, nicks) to avoid your band breaking during an exercise.
- Check that it is secured in place so that it doesn’t come unhooked as you are exercising. Attempt to pull the anchored resistant band to ensure that it’s safe to withstand the pull force.
- Sanctband Active bands are made from natural latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Be careful with the exercises at head height! Keep away from eyes, the band could slip out of hand or holder, and snap in the face!
- Do not overstretch Sanctband | Sanctband Active (F≥200%), do not create too much tension. Choose the band that matches your physical condition and muscle strength.
Product Care & Storage Advice:
- Do not store outdoors. Store bands away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Avoid storing resistant bands alongside sharp objects.
- Clean resistant bands by wiping using a damp clean cloth to free it from dirt or particles.
- Be sure to regularly check the general condition of your resistant bands. If you notice a crack or a snag, stop using the
- product and replace it.
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor