“This tent is really light and portable, and I love how quickly it can be put up” – Jake
The NATUREHIKE VIK Series Ultralight Camping 15D Tent is a great option for those looking for a lightweight, waterproof tent.
This tent features two-way ventilation windows to promote internal and external air circulation, as well as a small storage space perfect for hiking and camping gear. The tent also comes with two climbing poles and wind rope to support the curtain, making it easy to set up a simple canopy.
This tent are easy to set up and can be quickly assembled in 5 minutes. It adopts high-strength aluminum alloy rod, which is light and stable.
- 1 x NATUREHIKE VIK Series Ultralight Camping 15D Tent
- 1 x Storage bag
- 1 x Bandage
- 1 x Aluminum rod
- 9 x Ground nail (1 Person), 11 x Ground nail (2 Person)
- 1 x Mat
- 3 x Wind rope
NATUREHIKE VIK Series Ultralight Camping 15D Tent Features:
- Two-way ventilation window to promote internal and external air circulation
- Passed the waterproof test, no leakage and completely dry inside
- 2 climbing poles and wind rope to support the curtain can be built in the foyer a simple canopy
- Small storage space, suitable for hiking and camping
- Easy to set up and can be quickly assembled in 5 minutes, It adopts high-strength aluminum alloy rod, which is light and stable
- 3 guy rope buckles and enhanced version of the 3-way joint on the pole for easy pulling of the rope
- Material: 15D Silicone Coated Nylon, Waterproof Index (PU2000mm)
- Size: 210 x 85CM (1 person), 210 x 113CM (2 person)
- Storage size: 46 x 16 CM
- Weight: 1.06KG (1 person), 1.11KG ( tent with snow skirt), 1.35KG (2 persons)
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor