The extra long blade is 172 mm, 3,2 mm thick with and has a black anti-corrosive DLC-coating. Of course, the carbon steel is of highest quality and treated according to our secret company recipe in our factory in Mora. Its spine is ground specially for use with a fire starter and has a MOLLE compatible sheath of heavy duty nylon.
With its distinct black look – the long extra thick blade, the special coating and the heavy-duty nylon sheath – this knife is designed especially for bushcraft and survival activities. Of course, the carbon steel is of highest quality and treated according to our secret company recipe in our factory in Mora.
Package Includes :
- 1 x MoraKniv Pathfinder Carbon Steel Outdoor Bushcraft Knife
- 1 x Sheath with belt loop
MORAKNIV Pathfinder (C) Outdoor Bushcraft Knife Features:
- Fixed Blade
- Sheath with belt loop
- Model Number: Pathfinder
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: TPE Rubber
- Sheath Material: Textile (Nylon)
- Sheath Colour: Black
- Handle Colour: Black
- Blade Thickness: 3.2mm
- Blade Length: 170mm
- Total Length: 295mm
- Weight: 254g
- Made in Sweden
- Warranty: Limited life time warranty against any defects in material and workmanship. Damages caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse, broken knife tips and discolorations from food and rust spots are not covered.
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor