Chop the wood with a solid axe, before making the final touches with your MORAKNIV Lightweight Axe 1991. That will give you a wonderfully crackling fire in no time!
The blade of the axe is made of boron steel with a black ED coating, and comes with a black leather protective cover. The polypropylene handle provides a firm grim. It’s perfect together with your Mora 2000 knife in the same color.
MORAKNIV Lightweight Axe 1991 Features:
- Black Coated Boron Steel Axe Head
- Reinforced Plastic Handle
- Leather Sheath
- Model Number: Lightweight Axe 1991 Orange
- Blade Material: Boron Steel
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Sheath Color: Black
- Handle Color: Hi-Vis Orange
- Blade Thickness: 6mm
- Blade Length: 115mm
- Total Length: 330mm
- Weight: 521g
- Made in Sweden
- Warranty: Limited life time warranty against any defects in material and workmanship. Damages caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse, broken knife tips and discolorations from food and rust spots are not covered.
Package Includes :
1 x MORAKNIV Lightweight Axe 1991
1 x Sheath
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor