” The material used for the MORAKNIV Eldris LightDuty Outdoor Knife handle is so comfortable.”- Amy
Here is a reliable knife for your everyday situations, a small but sharp helper to a wide range of tasks. Even though the blade is only 59 mm long and has a 2 mm thick blade, you can use MORAKNIV Eldris LightDuty Outdoor Knife in the garden, in your workshop, or even in the kitchen. Over and over again.
The blade is polished and made of high-quality Swedish stainless steel, and the barrel-shaped handle in polymer provides a secure and stable grip in each cut. Thanks to the material and geometry of the handle, optimal friction is created, which means that the knife always feels right in your hands. The stainless steel blade keeps sharp for a long time and is not affected by moisture or oxides making it perfect for both outdoor or indoor work.
New MORAKNIV Eldris LightDuty Outdoor Knife is available in the colours Dusty Blue & Dark Grey.
Package Includes :
- 1 x MORAKNIV Eldris LightDuty Outdoor Knife
- 1 x Sheath
MORAKNIV Eldris LightDuty Outdoor Knife Features:
- Fixed Blade
- Model Number: Eldris LightDuty Mint Green
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: TPE Rubber
- Handle Orientation: Left Handed, Right Handed
- Sheath Material: Polymer
- Sheath Orientation: Left, Right
- Blade Thickness: 2.0mm
- Blade Length: 59mm
- Total Length: 153mm
- Fire Steel Compatible: No
- Warranty: Limited life time warranty against any defects in material and workmanship. Damages caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse, broken knife tips and discolorations from food and rust spots are not covered.
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor