MORAKNIV Companion Heavy Duty (S) Bushcraft Knife is the optimal companion for rigorous adventures and challenges. The robust handle and somewhat blunter 27° angle edge give it maximum edge resiliency. The blade is extra thick (3.2 mm) to be able to withstand all kinds of pressure and it’s made of stainless steel, which holds its sharpness very well.
If you need to hammer on the knife it needs to be very strong. We have thought this through with a three-layer thick cast molding, and an extra thick blade, which literally, stands up against the hammer. MORAKNIV Companion Heavy Duty (S) Bushcraft Knife comes in the colors black or burnt orange.
MORAKNIV Companion Heavy Duty (S) Bushcraft Knife Features:
- Fixed Blade
- Sheath with belt clip
- Model Number: Companion Heavy Duty Burnt Orange (S)
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: TPE Rubber
- Sheath Material: Polymer
- Sheath Color: Burnt Orange
- Handle Color: Burnt Orange
- Blade Thickness: 3.2mm
- Blade Length: 104mm
- Total Length: 224mm
- Weight: 102g (w/o Sheath) ; 136g (w/Sheath)
- Made in Sweden
- Warranty: Limited life time warranty against any defects in material and workmanship. Damages caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse, broken knife tips and discolorations from food and rust spots are not covered.
1 x MORAKNIV Companion Heavy Duty (S) Bushcraft Knife
1 x Sheath with belt clip
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor