MORAKNIV Companion Heavy Duty Hi-Vis (C) Bushcraft Knife is the optimal companion for rigorous adventures and challenges. The robust handle and somewhat blunter 27° angle edge give it maximum edge resiliency. The blade is extra thick (3.2 mm) to be able to withstand all kinds of pressure and it’s made of carbon steel, which is simple to sharpen. Remember that carbon steel needs maintaining though, so make it a habit to wipe the knife and oil the blade after usage.
If you need to hammer on the knife it needs to be very strong. We have thought this through with a three-layer thick cast molding, and an extra thick blade, which literally, stands up against the hammer. If you choose the Hi-Vis Orange color, you can find the knife quickly when you need it. The green model is more discrete and blends in with surroundings.
MORAKNIV Companion Heavy Duty Hi-Vis (C) Bushcraft Knife Features:
- Fixed Blade
- Sheath with belt clip
- Model Number: Companion Heavy Duty Hi-Vis Orange (C)
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: TPE Rubber
- Sheath Material: Polymer
- Sheath Color: Hi-Vis Orange
- Handle Color: Hi-Vis Orange
- Blade Thickness: 3.2mm
- Blade Length: 104mm
- Total Length: 224mm
- Weight: 102g (w/o Sheath) ; 136g (w/Sheath)
- Made in Sweden
- Warranty: Limited life time warranty against any defects in material and workmanship. Damages caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse, broken knife tips and discolorations from food and rust spots are not covered.
Package Includes :
1 x MORAKNIV Companion Heavy Duty Hi-Vis (C) Bushcraft Knife
1 x Sheath with belt clip
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor