LIFESTRAW Go Bottle Spare Cartridge is a 2-stage replacement filter for Life Straw Play, the bottle is sold separately. The first stage of filtration features a replaceable hollow fiber membrane microbiological filter that filters to 0.2 microns and removes 99.999999 percent of waterborne bacteria, and 99.999 percent of waterborne protozoan parasites, from up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters) of water.
The second stage of filtration puts water through a replaceable activated carbon capsule, which reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOCs), exceeds the NSF-42 standard for chlorine reduction, and improves taste for up to 26 gallons (100 liters) of water.
LIFESTRAW Go Bottle Spare Cartridge is compatible with all LifeStraw Go 2-Stage Water Bottles and LifeStraw Universal. Every fill of your LifeStraw Go or LifeStraw Universal compatible bottle avoids the need for single-use plastic bottles of water!
Replacing the filter in your Life Straw Play is quick and easy to do. Simply unscrew the top cap from the bottle and gently remove the filter. Discard the used one. Insert the new filter into the top cap and then screw the top cap back into the bottle.
LIFESTRAW Go Bottle Spare Cartridge Features:
- Membrane microfilter protects against 999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, dirt, sand, and cloudiness
- Activated carbon filter protects against chlorine, organic chemical matter and odors for improved taste
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal | 4,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- The activated carbon filter lasts up to 26 gals | 100 L
- Includes membrane microfilter and carbon filter
This product is Capable for:
- Removes bacteria & parasites
- Removes microplastics
- Reduces chemicals
- Reduces lead
- Removes dirt & silt
- Removes viruses
- Reduces pfas
1. There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor