LIFESTRAW Go 2 Stage Bottle with Filter incorporates a carbon capsule in addition to the existing award-winning technology into a refillable water bottle so you can access safe drinking water with you on the go. Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, chlorine, organic chemical matter, dirt, sand, and cloudiness; improves taste.
LIFESTRAW Go 2 Stage Bottle with Filter has been updated with 2-stage filtration to improve the taste of filtered water and provide even better protection from contamination. In addition to the award-winning LifeStraw hollow fiber membrane filter that eliminates bacteria and protozoa, the next-generation Go Bottle incorporates a carbon capsule that reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine, and organic chemical matter.
This convenient, reusable LifeStraw Go personal water filter bottle is ideal for hiking, camping, or traveling to areas with poor water quality, and is a critical addition to any disaster survival kit or bugout bag. Easily to fill by scooping water from any pond, stream, or river, filtration happens while drinking through the mouthpiece.
The LifeStraw Go filters water down to 0.2 microns and has been rigorously tested to surpass EPA standards for removing E. Coli, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium oocysts, and many other waterborne contaminants; removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction) and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction.
When the filter has reached capacity (1,000 liters / 264 gallons) it will stop taking in water. The activated carbon capsule is effective for up to 100 liters (26 gallons), or the equivalent of 3 months of continuous use.
LIFESTRAW Go 2 Stage Bottle with Filter Features:
- Protects against 99.999999% of bacteria (including E.coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), 99.999% of microplastics, chlorine, organic chemical matter, dirt, sand, and cloudiness; improves taste
- Long-lasting membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 L) and the activated carbon filter lasts up to 26 gallons (100 L) of water with proper use and maintenance
- Durable and BPA-free, independently lab tested to meet protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and NSF International/ANSI
- 22oz and 1L capacity. Every fill avoids single-use plastic bottled water! Easy to use, easy to clean bottle and cap are dishwasher safe once the filter is removed.
- Your purchase has an impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water
- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 liters (26 gallons)
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons)
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Available in 5 colors
- Replacement hollow fiber membrane cartridges available
- Replacement carbon capsules available
- Meets US EPA standards
- BPA free
Package includes: 1 x LIFESTRAW Go 2 Stage Bottle with Filter
1. There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor