GOAL ZERO Yeti 1500x Lithium Portable Power Station the main back up system you want to have is a solar generator with a lot of power. One of the most trusted brands out there is Goal Zero, and they officially released the YETI 1500X on August 17th, 2020. The YETI 1500X is a medium-sized solar generator that utilizes its lithium-ion NMC battery to produce a 1516Wh capacity. It is capable of charging much faster than its previous models due to its 600W solar input and MPPT charge controller.
In addition to these improvements, there is also a large inverter capable of handling 2000W of continuous power and 3500W of surge power. This GOAL ZERO Yeti 1500X Lithium Portable Power Station model is also able to be paired with the application, which Goal Zero made to give users easy access to their solar generators’ functions and data.
Package includes: 1 x GOAL ZERO Yeti 1500X Lithium Portable Power Station
- Chainable: No
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Weight: 45.64 lbs (20.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 10.37 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 26.34 cm)
- Operating usage temperature: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24months
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 1516Wh (10.8V, 140.4Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 421Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 126g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
- AC Wall Charger
- 120W: 14 Hours
- 230W: 7 Hours
- 600W: 3 Hours
- 50W (Boulder/Nomad 50): 36-72 Hours
- 100W (Boulder/Nomad 100 (BC)): 18-36 Hours
- 200W (Boulder (BC)): 9-18 Hours
- 400W (Boulder 200 X 2): 4-8 Hours
- 600W (Boulder 200 X 3): 3-6 Hours
- 800W (Boulder 200 X 4): 3-4 Hours
- 1200W (Boulder 200 X 6): 3 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 – 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 – 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
- High Power charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Smart Phone (12 Wh): 127
- Tablet (30 Wh): 51
- Laptop (50 Wh): 31
- POV Camera (5 Wh): 303
- DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 84
- Head Lamp (5 Wh): 303
- Hours of Runtime
- Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 337
- Light Bulb (11 W): 138
- CPAP (65 W): 24
- TV (42″ LED) (100 W): 15
- Pellet Grill (60 W): 26
- Microwave (1000 W): 2
- Portable Fridge (25 W): 61
- WiFi Router (25 W): 61
- Mini Fridge(35 W): 44
- Full Size Refrigerator (66 W): 23
- Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 W): 1
- Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X.
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency home backup.
- Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere
Increased 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
- Versatile Port Options
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
- Experience Unlimited Power
Charge the Yeti 1500X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
- Power in the Palm of Your Hand
Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, historical power tracking, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life. Learn more about the Yeti App 3.0
Three Ways to Charge:
- FROM THE SUN
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will provide 100W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 1500X in 18-36 hours of sun.
- FROM THE CAR
The Goal Zero Yeti 1500X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
Back-Up Your Home with GOAL ZERO YETI 1500X Portable Power Station
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs
- Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home’s circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
- Integrate directly with your home’s circuits for a more seamless backup power experience using the Yeti Home Integration Kit. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor
IMPORTANT NOTE: Warranty for this product is up to 12 months from the day a completed purchase has been made. An original receipt and packaging should be kept in a good condition to be able to apply for a warranty. Otherwise, your warranty will be rejected and unfortunately cannot be claimed.