GOAL ZERO Nomad 50 Solar Panel is perfect for longer trips when you need more power without sacrificing packability. The versatile four-panel design makes it easy to unfold and collect solar power while stationary, then quickly pack away in tight spaces in your vehicle while traveling. Pair with a Yeti Power Station to keep laptops charged, run portable fridges, and power essential electronics. Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle, and position to the sun.
GOAL ZERO Nomad 50 Solar Panel Features:
- 50 watts let you solar charge power banks and power stations to keep laptops charged, run portable fridges, and power essential electronics
- Features built-in charging cables for use with Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations, Sherpa Power Banks, and USB devices
- Integrated 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge times
- Four monocrystalline panels enclosed in a protective case fold down to a compact profile for easy storage and versatility
- Hanging loops allow you to strap the panel to vehicles, tents, and more
Recommend Power Pairings:
- Sherpa 100AC: Charges in 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 150: Charges in 5.5-11 Hours
- Yeti 200X: Charges in 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 400: Charges in 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: Charges in 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 500X: Charges in 12-24 Hours
Package includes: 1 x GOAL ZERO Nomad 50 Solar Panel
IMPORTANT NOTE: Warranty for this product is up to 12 months from the day the completed purchase has been made. An original receipt and packaging should be kept in a good condition to be able to apply for a warranty. Otherwise, your warranty will be rejected and unfortunately cannot be claimed.