“Lighthouse 600 could be use for more than 180 hours!”- James
GOAL ZERO Lighthouse 600 has been upgraded to provide 600 lumens of multi-directional, adjustable light. Packed with unique features, the Lighthouse 600 adapts to light up any situation; perfect for camping, outdoor events, or emergency use. Complete with an internal lithium battery, the Lighthouse even doubles as a power hub for charging phones and small USB devices.
Package includes: 1 x Lighthouse 600 Lantern & USB Power Hub
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (498 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 5 x 6.5 in (11.4 x 12.7 x 16.5 cm)
- Operating usage temp: 32-104 F(0-40 C)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell capacity: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Nomad 10: 6 hrs
- USB source: 6 hrs
- LED (output): 2x3W warm white LED 600 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 3,500 Kelvin
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max
- One side lit (low power) 320 hrs
- One side lit (high power) 5 hrs
- Both sides lit (low power) 180 hrs
- Both sides lit (high power) 2.5 hrs
- Hand crank: 1 W (cranking at 120 RPM)
- 1 minute of crank = 10 minutes of light on low
LIGHTHOUSE 600 HIGHLIGHTS
Bright Light Anytime, Anywhere
Directional and adjustable LED light, up to 600 lumens. Recharge the internal battery from any USB port, from the sun with a Goal Zero solar panel, or use the built-in hand crank to charge up in an emergency.
Charge Your Devices
Internal lithium battery boasts 5200 mAh with a USB output, enough power to charge phones, headlamps, tablets, and more.
Hang It, Stand It, Store it
Collapsible legs provide a stand for maximum light dispersion and fold in for convenient storage. A built-in handle allows for easy carrying and hanging.
Utilize 360 degrees of bright LED light, or save on power and extend runtimes by illuminating half the lantern.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE
From the Sun
Recharge the Lighthouse 600 from the sun by connecting a Nomad 10 solar panel to fully charge in as little as 6 hours of sunlight
The Lighthouse 600 can be recharged from a USB source in about 6 hours
When you are really in a pinch, use the hand crank to get 10 minutes of light for every 1 minute of cranking.
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor