PRE ORDER On Solar Panel Briefcase 200 WATTS
Goal Zero Boulder Solar Panel Briefcase is rugged, durable as well as rigid. Goal Zero Boulder Solar Panel Briefcase is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Furthermore, it composes of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and connected by a hinge. In addition, equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge gear day or night.
GOAL ZERO Boulder Solar Panel Briefcase Features :
- 100 or 200 total Watts chained together and connected by a hinge
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying
What can it charge :
- The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight
- Connect it to recharge a portable power station
- The Boulder Solar Panel Briefcase is the best to use for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa’s and Yetis
Package includes: 1 x GOAL ZERO Boulder Solar Panel Briefcase
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle as well as position to the sun
IMPORTANT NOTE : Warranty for this product is up to 12 months from the day a completed purchase has been made. An original receipt and packaging should be keep in a good condition to be able to apply for a warranty. Otherwise, your warranty will be reject and unfortunately cannot be claim.