FINIS Instinct Sculling Paddles heightens stroke awareness to improve technique. The ergonomically advanced design of the Instinct sculling paddles helps teach swimmers the correct palm positive hand position while sculling. The Instinct sculling paddles’ convex design promotes an early catch and an early vertical forearm position in the sculling motion. The Instinct sculling paddles are a versatile tool for all four swim strokes and are available in two sizes: Medium & Large.
FINIS Instinct Sculling Paddles Features:
- Ergonomic shape designed to fit the natural contour of the hand
- The convex design provides increased traction in the water
- Paddles will remain in place with an early vertical forearm position
- A versatile tool for butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle
Package includes: 1 x FINIS Instinct Sculling Paddles
1. How do I measure to see what size I am?
Measure the circumference at the base of your fingers to find where you fit in the size chart.
2. My fingers show over the edge of the paddle, are they too small?
Not necessarily. If your hand fits comfortably in the well of the paddle while your fingertips reach beyond the edge of the paddle you have the correct size paddle.
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor