Deuter Speed Lite 24 is the new members of our lightweight family are real sprinters with an athletic fit on fast hikes or alpine tours. Neither superfluous weight nor useless falderal stand in the way of reaching the summit. The largest of the clan, the Speed Lite 24, is designed for multi-day adventures and weighs a mere 770 grams.
- Lightweight – even less weight
- Delrin Frame – Tensioned Delrin U Frame provides stability with little extra weight
- Pockets On The Outside – Stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage
- Padded Hip Belt – Additional padding to provides more carrying comfort
- Sternum Strap – Stabilizes the pack on the shoulders
- Valuables Pocket – On the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Stretch Compartment – On the inside of the back to keep sweaty clothes
- Sos Label – Provides important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration Compartment – Compatible with Streamer up to 3.0 litres
- Pole Attachment – Attachment loops for hiking poles or ice axe
- Connectabe Compression Straps – Compression straps can be connected at the front of the pack to attach equipment
- Safety Light Loop – Can be attached to the loop at the front of the pack
- Load Adjustment Straps – To adjust and adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- Pull Forward Hip Fin – Allows an easy and precise adjustment
- Shades Holder – Attachment for your sunglasses on the shoulder strap
Weight: 770 g
Volume: 24 litre
Size: 55 / 29 / 18 (H x W x D) cm
Material: Mini Check 100Ht | Dynajin 100 D Ht
Why need to buy online?
Because We Provide Deuter Online Warranty
Deuter products sold by us are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product save and except for the zippers which are wholly-excluded. This warranty does not cover the damage caused by extreme use, abuse, improper care, or the natural breakdown of material over time. If a product is deemed defective by Deuter Online, Deuter Online will repair or replace it at its absolute discretion which decision shall be final. Monetary refund or credit is not possible.
If damages are not covered under warranty but repairable, Deuter Online may be able to offer repair services. Charges for repairs will be figured at time of evaluation.
Depending on availability, Deuter Online can accommodate requests for spare parts.
All items returned to Deuter Online for warranty or repair service must be clean and free of odor.
Shipping and handling costs for any claim on warranty are wholly borne by the Customer.
**Please note that Deuter Online does not warrant or offer repair service on any products that are not sold and purchased from Deuter Online.