DEUTER Speed Lite 20 Backpack – Whether you use it for adventure racing, alpine sport-climbing, short ski tours or for summit gear on longer trekking tours – when you know how and when lightweight gear is needed, the overall weight you carry can be substantially reduced. And with the new sleek silhouette the biggest among our fast packs looks even more athletic. The biggest among our fastest packs now has a height adjustable chest strap and looks even more athletic.
DEUTER Speed Lite 20 Backpack Details:
- Delrin® U-frame
- spacious front stretch pocket for gloves, skins or further gear
- height adjustable chest strap
- reinforcements on bottom of pack
- special tapered shape for extra arm freedom for running, ski touring or climbing
- compression straps double up for ski or pole attachment. To compress the pack to the max, these can be centrally secured over the front
- side mesh pockets allow quick access to energy food of drink bottles
- handy finger pull loops on the zipper slides
- attachment loops for optional helmet holder
- 3M reflectors
- external zip pocket for small items
48 / 26 / 18 (H x W x D) cm
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor
Why need to buy online?
Because We Provide Deuter Online Warranty
Deuter products sold by us are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product save and except for the zippers which are wholly-excluded. This warranty does not cover the damage caused by extreme use, abuse, improper care, or the natural breakdown of material over time. If a product is deemed defective by Deuter Online, Deuter Online will repair or replace it at its absolute discretion which decision shall be final. Monetary refund or credit is not possible.
If damages are not covered under warranty but repairable, Deuter Online may be able to offer repair services. Charges for repairs will be figured at time of evaluation.
Depending on availability, Deuter Online can accommodate requests for spare parts.
All items returned to Deuter Online for warranty or repair service must be clean and free of odor.
Shipping and handling costs for any claim on warranty are wholly borne by the Customer.
**Please note that Deuter Online does not warrant or offer repair service on any products that are not sold and purchased from Deuter Online.