Just like an adult backpack, the Fox is fitted with thoughtful details and features you would find in a Deuter trekking backpack and is at the ready, to accompany little adventurers on any mission. Now the Fox has a big brother in the form of the Fox 30 litre, with space for everything needed at school camp or scout camp.
- Slim, flexible back system adapts for children, offering 2 body-hugging soft stripe pads with a channel between for chimneylike ventilation and a reinforced back panel
- Offers quick and easy Variquick incremental adjustment of the torso length, adjusting 10-17 in.
- S-shaped shoulder harness is ergonomic with soft edges and airy 3D mesh lining
- Compact, supple hip fins provide a snug fit and even weight transfer to the hips
- Height- and width-adjustable chest strap with integrated emergency whistle
- Load adjustment straps on the hip fins allow for load control; load adjustment straps at shoulders add stability
- Side bellow pockets; external pocket on lid; valuables pocket on lid interior; stretch side pockets
- Extra gear loops on hipbelt; top lid attachment loops; 2 daisy chains; ice axe/trekking pole attachment loops; grab loop; key clip
- Side compression straps help regulate pack volume
- Hydration system compatible (reservoir sold separately)
- Drawstring closure on top-load opening; double buckle lid closure
- Additional access to main compartment via zippered bottom opening that also stores your sleeping bag
- Reinforced base
51 / 28 / 24 (H x W x D) cm