The perfect backpack for trekking in a female specific version. The Deuter Aircontact PRO 65 + 15 SL features a super durable material, while the Vari Flex system provides fantastic comfort even when carrying heavy loads. Its mobile hip fins diligently follow every movement making even the toughest terrain passable without losing balance. The fins distribute the load evenly to the hips, thus reducing fatigue, and providing freedom of movement.
- Vari Fit system with stepless adjustment to any back length for the perfect fit
- Pull-Forward hip belt construction for easy adjustment even when heavily laden
- quick access through the front zip opening
- internal compression strap
- head moulding and compression straps position the lid for more head clearance
- detachable summit daypack
- height adjustable lid
- easy-grab, zipped valuables pocket on hip belt
- SOS label
- three side compression straps
- separate bottom compartment
- compression strap at bottom compartment
- side bellows pockets absorb excess baggage or can be used to accommodate a Streamer hydration bladder
- outer tent-pole pockets
- daisy chains and spacious zipped pocket on the front
- detachable rain cover
- wet laundry compartment
Weight: 3440 g
Volume: 65 + 15 (+10 sp) litre
Size: 90 / 36 / 34 (H x W x D) cm
Material: Deuter-Duratex / 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
Why need to buy online?
Because We Provide Deuter Online Warranty
Deuter products sold by us are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product save and except for the zippers which are wholly-excluded. This warranty does not cover the damage caused by extreme use, abuse, improper care, or the natural breakdown of material over time. If a product is deemed defective by Deuter Online, Deuter Online will repair or replace it at its absolute discretion which decision shall be final. Monetary refund or credit is not possible.
If damages are not covered under warranty but repairable, Deuter Online may be able to offer repair services. Charges for repairs will be figured at time of evaluation.
Depending on availability, Deuter Online can accommodate requests for spare parts.
All items returned to Deuter Online for warranty or repair service must be clean and free of odor.
Shipping and handling costs for any claim on warranty are wholly borne by the Customer.
**Please note that Deuter Online does not warrant or offer repair service on any products that are not sold and purchased from Deuter Online.