DEUTER Aircontact 40 + 10 SL Backpack is compact, mobile and well ventilated – the Deuter Aircontact 40+ 10 SL backpack models are true masters of their trade when it comes to trekking, skiing and mountaineering. Vari Flex hip fins guarantee full freedom of movement on tricky terrain. The ergonomically formed back padding is designed to suit the Aircontact System and your back to the max, and as expected, is well ventilated, making it even more comfortable.
DEUTER Aircontact 40 + 10 SL Backpack Details:
- Pivoting Vari Flex hip fins
- Adjustable multi-chamber aluminium X-frame distribute the load to the waist belt » Pull-Forward hip belt buckles
- side bellows pockets for additional kit
- Central hydration channel opening
- Compression straps
- Zipped pocket on hip belt for valuables
- Lid pocket » Two Daisy chains
- Top lid attachment rings
- Ice axe loop
- Lower compartment compression straps
- Integrated detachable rain cover.
Weight: 2250 g
Volume: 40 litre
Size: 72 / 34 / 24 (H x W x D) cm
Material: Deuter-Ballistic / Deuter-Ripstop 330 / Deuter-Duratex
Package includes: 1 x DEUTER Aircontact 40 + 10 SL Backpack
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor
Why need to buy online?
Because We Provide Deuter Online Warranty
Deuter products sold by us are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product save and except for the zippers which are wholly-excluded. This warranty does not cover the damage caused by extreme use, abuse, improper care, or the natural breakdown of material over time. If a product is deemed defective by Deuter Online, Deuter Online will repair or replace it at its absolute discretion which decision shall be final. Monetary refund or credit is not possible.
If damages are not covered under warranty but repairable, Deuter Online may be able to offer repair services. Charges for repairs will be figured at time of evaluation.
Depending on availability, Deuter Online can accommodate requests for spare parts.
All items returned to Deuter Online for warranty or repair service must be clean and free of odor.
Shipping and handling costs for any claim on warranty are wholly borne by the Customer.
**Please note that Deuter Online does not warrant or offer repair service on any products that are not sold and purchased from Deuter Online.