“With so many sports modes, I can now monitor my fitness level.”- Robert
The super-sleek 8.8mm watch body displays best graphic. AMAZFIT GTS 3 smartwatch comes with 1.75-inch display area, which has increased by 14% compared with the previous generation.
With BioTracker PPG 3.0 Biometric Sensor, GTS 3 Smartwatch can help in monitoring blood-oxygen, heart rate, stress levels, and sleep. It also comes with sustainable battery life where it can last until 12 days.
GTS 3 Smartwatch provides enough battery power which is 250 mAh where it can last until 12 days in typical usage mode. While using battery saver mode, the power could last up to 20 days. However, there are people who will use the smartwatch in every activity all day long but this smartwatch’s battery will still endure heavy usage up to 6 days.
- 1 x AMAZFIT GTS 3 Smartwatch
- 1 x Magnetic charging base
- 1 x Instruction manual
AMAZFIT GTS 3 Smartwatch Features:
- Alexa Built-in: Interact with Alexa through your voice. Set your alarm, ask question, and many more with Alexa.
- Core Functions: Comprehensive health care, Intelligent voice assistant, Professional sports modes, Temperature monitoring
- Resolution: 390×450
- Multifunction Health Management: Heart rate monitor, Blood-oxygen level, Stress level measurement, In-depth sleep monitoring.
- 150+ Sports Modes: More than 150 types of sports can be monitored by this smartwatch, such as running, cycling, swimming, combat sports, winter sports, etc.
- Movement Sensor: Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Ambient light sensor.
- Positioning Sensor: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS, QZSS
- Water-resistant: 5 ATM (50 meters)
- Connection: Bluetooth 5.1, BLE
- Supported Devices: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
- Application: Zepp OP
- Other Features: Microphone, Linear motor, Classic Navigation Crown.
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor