Aloksak Double Zip Waterproof Pouch 12×12 features:
This pack of aLOKSAK Waterproof Bags from Loksak contains two 12 x 12″ waterproof. And Aloksak Double Zip Waterproof Pouch 12×12 are airtight bags to protect your electronics, documents, or other items that need shelter from the elements. Also, a double-zipper closure creates a hermetic seal. And it prevents any air, dust, or micro-organisms from leaving or entering the bag once it is sealed.
Besides that, FDA- and NSA-approved medical grade polyethylene make the recyclable and reusable aLOKSAK bags. And it is safe for both food and biohazard storage. You can make and receive calls, and use touchscreens from phones or tablets within the bag. Waterproof up to 200′, and remain effective from -40° to 140°F certifies them.
- MULTIPURPOSE PROTECTION – This leak proof, airtight seal can protect medical supplies, store precious metals, tools, liquids, documents, and more.
- LIFE PROOF SEAL – Also electronics, personal items and firearms are damaged from exposure to the environment. aLOKSAK is the only resealable, flexible storage bag offering protection from the elements.
- PROTECT TECH FROM THE ELEMENTS – Furthermore, seal out water, sand, humidity, and snow. We offer an array of sizes to protect your passport, cash, phone, documents, maps, and more. The SPLASHSAK is the ideal accessory for your everyday life.
- MILITARY-GRADE PROTECTION – Domestic and foreign forces use it. The LOKSAK is bio-hazard approved, and certified waterproof by SCUBA Schools International up to 60 meters/200 feet for periods of over 2 weeks.
- ADVENTURE PROOF – Essential travel accessory: for hikes, camping, boating, kayaking, scuba diving, traveling, theme parks, the pool or beach, canoeing, fishing, or even in the shower!
Package includes: 1 x ALOKSAKDouble Zip Waterproof Pouch 12×12
- There may be slight size deviations (1-3CM) due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle, and display monitor