Sanctband Active Massage Ball Description
Looking for a massage ball that can also serve as a toy for your pet dog as well? Need something to relieve soreness after 8 hours of sitting in the office? Then the massage ball is what you’re looking for!
Made of high-density silicon, the The massage ball is solid and weighted for good control for self-massage release. This massage ball is great in helping to reduce muscle soreness and eliminate tension and tightness. Plus, it also increases flexibility, improves blood circulation and cultivates relaxation. This in turn improves your overall muscle performance. What a package!
Plus, The massage ball ‘s grip traction provides regular pressure to trigger points in various parts of the body, which helps greatly in relieving aches and soreness by providing release to deep muscle tissues. This makes it ideal for treating soreness from prolonged sitting at work and recovery from sports and exercise.
But hey, it’s also a ball at the end of the day. Fetch?
Product Safety Precautions:
- Do not use the massage ball on uneven or rough surfaces such as tar road or sandy field.
- Do not attach, hook or loop the resistant band over any sharp-edged surfaces such as pole or pillar.
- Check for wear (breaks, white areas, cuts, tears, holes, nicks) to avoid your band breaking during an exercise.
- Check that it is secured in place so that it doesn’t come unhooked as you are exercising. Attempt to pull the anchored massage ball to ensure that it’s safe to withstand the pull force.
- Massage ball are made from natural latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Be careful with the exercises at head height! Keep away from eyes, the massage ball could slip out of hand or holder, and snap in the face!
- Do not overstretch Sanctband | Sanctband Active (F≥200%), do not create too much tension. Choose the massage ball that matches your physical condition and muscle strength.
Product Care & Storage Advice:
- Do not store outdoors. Store Massage Ball away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Avoid storing massage ball alongside sharp objects.
- Clean massage ball by wiping using a damp clean cloth to free it from dirt or particles.
- Be sure to regularly check the general condition of your massage ball If you notice a crack or a snag, stop using the product and replace it.