Sanctband Active Functional Tape (5M) Features
The Sanctband Active Functional Tape is an elastic kinesiology tape that lifts the skin microscopically. This is so that you’ll have a tiny little space between the skin and the tissues underneath. This can decrease discomfort and facilitate lymphatic drainage. This in turn allows for easier movement and elimination of your body’s waste which improves your performance as you’re doing any sports. That’s pretty convenient!
Additionally, it helps create balance in the neural circuitry, which assists in reducing pain and decreasing swelling. Besides, this is great plus if you’re experiencing minor injuries. It also improves blood circulation, which improves the healing process.
Kinesiology tapes are widely used for physical therapy as well due to its ability to assist in treating fascia and tendon symptoms. The Sanctband Active Functional Tape is no different. This product can be applied to pretty much every part of your body.
Keep it mind that this is not an athletic tape. This kinesiology variant is more flexible and inhibits pain. For more detailed information on the difference between the two, click here.
Product Safety Precautions:
- Do not use the functional tape on uneven or rough surfaces such as tar road or sandy field.
- Do not attach, hook or loop the functional tape over any sharp-edged surfaces such as pole or pillar.
- Check for wear (breaks, white areas, cuts, tears, holes, nicks) to avoid your band breaking during an exercise.
- Check that it is secured in place so that it doesn’t come unhooked as you are exercising. Attempt to pull the anchored functional tape to ensure that it’s safe to withstand the pull force.
- Sanctband Active functional tape are made from natural latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Be careful with the exercises at head height! Keep away from eyes, the functional tape.
- Do not overstretch Sanctband | Sanctband Active (F≥200%), do not create too much tension. Choose the functional tape that matches your physical condition and muscle strength.
Product Care & Storage Advice:
- Do not store outdoors. Store bands away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Avoid storing functional tape alongside sharp objects.
- Clean functional tape by wiping using a damp clean cloth to free it from dirt or particles.
- Be sure to regularly check the general condition of your functional tape. If you notice a crack or a snag, stop using the product and replace it.