Whether you’ve noticed it or not, we rely heavily on stability everyday. Keeping balance and maintaining equilibrium is possible thanks to our stabilizing muscles. This is where the Sanctband Active Balance Pad comes in handy. After all, it is an essential stability and balance training tool that is made of quality foam pads. Strong, lightweight, durable, water-resistant and easy to clean? Convenient!
In addition, the balance pad’s thick foam constantly engages deep stabilizing muscles in the feet, legs and the core. This helps in improving balance, stability, coordination and strength. Besides, constantly training your balance can have long lasting benefits. As we get older, our age tend to affect our balance. So, getting a balance pad is definitely a good decision.
Sanctband Active Balance Pad Benefits:
- Ideal for balance and stability training
- Increases muscular strength, coordination and endurance
- Enhances movement patterns
- Improves posture
- Lightweight, versatile and portable
- Retrains and increases proprioception abilities
Dimension: 51cm (L) x 40 cm (W) x 6cm (H)
Note: It is highly recommended to train barefoot to minimize damage to the pad.
Product Safety Precautions:
- Do not use the balance pad on uneven or rough surfaces such as tar road or sandy field.
- Do not attach, hook or loop the balance pad over any sharp-edged surfaces such as pole or pillar.
- Check for wear (breaks, white areas, cuts, tears, holes, nicks) to avoid your balance pad breaking during an exercise.
- Check that it is secured in place so that it doesn’t come unhooked as you are exercising. Attempt to pull the anchored balance pad to ensure that it’s safe to withstand the pull force.
- Sanctband Active balance pad are made from natural latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Be careful with the exercises at head height! Keep away from eyes, the band could slip out of hand or holder, and snap in the face!
- Do not overstretch Sanctband | Sanctband Active (F≥200%), do not create too much tension. Choose the balance pad that matches your physical condition and muscle strength.
Product Care & Storage Advice:
- Do not store outdoors. Store balance pad away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Avoid storing balance pad alongside sharp objects.
- Clean resistant balance pad by wiping using a damp clean cloth to free it from dirt or particles.
- Be sure to regularly check the general condition of your balance pad. If you notice a crack or a snag, stop using the product and replace it.