GARMIN Venu GPS World of Fitness Smartwatch is bright, beautiful display built for the active lifestyle. When we say broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features, we mean it. Do you ever wonder what can a ‘Fitness’ smartwatch can do for your whole life? In fact, a right smartwatch can change your life but you are not sure whether its change to good or bad. Right!
We provide you with something that you might have been looking for a long time! Ever heard of body battery energy monitoring? With both respiration tracking and pulse Ox sensor? Aha! What does GARMIN Venu GPS World of Fitness Smartwatch can do anyway, you ask. These features can see your body’s energy levels throughout the day, so you can find the best times for activity and rest. Not only that, but can also see how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep as well as during breathwork and yoga activities. Additionally, the pulse sensor can gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
In addition for that, its complete with both sleep monitoring and stress tracking. Which you can get a full picture of how you’re sleeping with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. Moreover, you also can see if you’re having a calm, balance or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.
- AMOLED display and up to 5-day battery life in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
- Keep an eye on your health 24/7 with the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features
- Easily download music to your watch for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps
- Get easy-to-follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen