GARMIN Forerunner 245 GPS Smartwatch with Music has storage for your favorite tunes, so you can keep moving to the music without having to lug your phone along. In addition, it also tracks your stats, crunches the numbers as well as gets to know all about your performance, your running form, your training history and even your goals. All you need to focus on is putting one foot in front of the other.
Furthermore, you can sync your carefully crafted playlists from select music streaming services such as Deezer and Spotify to your watch for ad-free listening. Moreover, you can even store up to 500 songs right on your watch. In fact, It’s easy to transfer music from your computer and then queue up your favorite playlist for easy listening through headphones enabled with BLUETOOTH technology.
What amount of training is right for you? GARMIN Forerunner 245 GPS Smartwatch with Music offers personalized training as well as recovery insight for smarter training decisions. In addition, helping you prepare for your next race. Moreover, it keeps tabs on your VO2 max and understands how heat and altitude impact your performance. Running is what you do, so train smarter with the tools available from Garmin Connect online fitness community!
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify®, to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics², including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features³, such as built-in incident detection, make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music