GARMIN Forerunner 245 GPS Advanced Smartwatch offers personalized training as well as recovery insight for smarter training decisions, helping you prepare for your next race. Not only you do the running but Forerunner 245 also does the thinking. This GPS smartwatch doesn’t just tell you where you ran. In addition, it tracks your stats, crunches the numbers as well as gets to know all about your performance, your running form, your training history and even your goals. All you need to focus on is putting one foot in front of the other.
Furthermore, you can create your own custom workouts, or download free ones that sync right to your watch. Featuring guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals, it’s a foolproof way to get to the finish line. As part of your training plan, it can even help you predict your race time. What about when you want to switch it up? GARMIN Forerunner 245 GPS Advanced Smartwatch also has activity profiles for cycling, pool swimming, indoor rowing and even for using the elliptical or stair-stepper.
Moreover, this smartwatch also has the tools you need to improve your running form. In fact, the watch measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillationand vertical ratio.
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio
- Safety and tracking features, such as built-in incident detection, make it easy to share your location
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode