GARMIN Edge 830 Touchscreen GPS Cycling Computer is providing dynamic performance insights that can help you beat your best. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation. I mean, who cares that the Edge 830 touchscreen cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. So, whether you’re a podium finisher, Kona qualifier, straight-shaven, urban pedaler, or somewhere in between, Edge 830 is ready to roll as your new riding partner.
Why we said that? Cause, not only you can take your training to the next level, but you can ride with confidence as well! Whether you’re training with riding buddies or commuting to work, your Edge 830 device takes safety seriously. In addition, it allows for group messaging and tracking, so you can stay in touch when you get separated from the pack.
Moreover, GARMIN Edge 830 Touchscreen GPS Cycling Computer preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map, including turn-by-turn directions as well as navigation alerts that notify you of upcoming turns. Furthermore, you can use the bright, responsive touchscreen to create new rides and courses right on the Edge device.
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration
- Cycling safety features² include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus on-device route creation, off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the Garmin Charge power pack or in battery save mode
- Featuring trails from more than 80 countries
- Climbing can become your secret weapon with Edge 830 and the new ClimbPro feature
- Pair a compatible Edge cycling computer with a supported SHIMANO STEPS eBike system, and receive a dedicated eBike status screen