GARMIN Edge 530 GPS Cycling Computer with Mapping is providing dynamic performance insights that can help you beat your best. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation. Who cares that the Edge 530 cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. So, whether you’re a podium finisher, Kona qualifier, gravel grinder, straight-shaven, urban pedaler, dirt ball or somewhere in between, Edge 530 is ready to roll as your new riding partner.
In addition, it could take your training to the next level. Why we say so? Cause, no matter where you train, you can sync structured workouts from TrainingPeaks as well as Garmin online fitness community, connected right to your Edge!
Moreover, what else can you wish for it isn’t ride with confidence?! Whether you’re training with riding buddies or commuting to work, your GARMIN Edge 530 GPS Cycling Computer with Mapping device takes safety seriously. Furthermore, it allows for group messaging and tracking, so you can stay in touch when you get separated from the pack. Not only that, but it also has incident detection, which automatically sends your location to emergency contacts if it detects an incident. Wow!
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging as well as tracking, incident detection
- Compatibility with Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing
- Plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge power pack or in battery save mode