The functional Deuter Aircontact Lite 50 + 10 convinces with sophisticated design and a perfect balance between carrying comfort, weight, and ventilation. The innovative Aircontact Lite back system provides ideal dissipation of damp air, offering perfect conditions for trekking and alpine climbs.
- Aircontact Lite System
- Vari Quick System for easy back length adjustment
- X Frame construction
- Expandable volume
- Adjustable top lid design
- Bottom separator comparment for ideal gear access and load placement
- Padded Hip Belt for more carrying comfort
- Sternum strap to stabilize the pack on the shoulders
- Valuables pocket to keep your item safe
- Stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS lable
- H2O Hydration compartment
- Attachment loops for hiking pole or ice axe
- Detachable top lip compartment with 2 pockets can be easily convert into simple daypack
- Attachment loops for helmet holder
- Lid pocket for quick access to your gear
- Load adjustment straps to adapt the backpack’s center of gravity
- Pull forward hip fin to allow easy and precise adjustment
Details: Weight: 1750 g
Volume : 50 + 10 litre
Size: 80 / 30 / 26 (H x W x D) cm
Material: 600D PES | 100D PA HIGH TENACITY
Why need to buy online?
Because We Provide Deuter Online Warranty
Deuter products sold by us are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product save and except for the zippers which are wholly-excluded. This warranty does not cover the damage caused by extreme use, abuse, improper care, or the natural breakdown of material over time. If a product is deemed defective by Deuter Online, Deuter Online will repair or replace it at its absolute discretion which decision shall be final. Monetary refund or credit is not possible.
If damages are not covered under warranty but repairable, Deuter Online may be able to offer repair services. Charges for repairs will be figured at time of evaluation.
Depending on availability, Deuter Online can accommodate requests for spare parts.
All items returned to Deuter Online for warranty or repair service must be clean and free of odor.
Shipping and handling costs for any claim on warranty are wholly borne by the Customer.
**Please note that Deuter Online does not warrant or offer repair service on any products that are not sold and purchased from Deuter Online.