Amazfit Bip S Specifications :
- Dimensions: 42 x 35.3 x 11.4mm
- Weight: 31g (with strap) and 19g (without strap)
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Strap material: Silicone and skin friendly TPU
- Size: 110 mm (long), 85 mm (short) x 20mm
- Display: 1.28″ Transflective Color TFT, resolution 176 x 176, Always-on Display, 64 RGB color gamut
- Touch screen: 2.5D Corning Gorilla 3 generation tempered glass + anti-fingerprint coating
- Sensors: BioTracker TMPPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor, 3-axis acceleration sensor, 3-axis geomagnetic sensor
- Bluetooth: BT5.0/BLE
- Positioning: GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 200mAh lithium-ion polymer battery (Typical value), charging time about 2.5 hours
- Charging method: Clip / 2-pins POGO pin
- Operating system: Amazfit OS
- Supported devices: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
Amazfit Bip S Battery Test Conditions :
- Basic usage scenario – 40 day battery life
– Factory default dial, heart rate measurement every 30 minutes, together with sleep monitoring, 100 notifications per day lighting-up the screen, exercise once a week for 30 minutes with GPS on, default brightness 10%.
- Typical usage scenario – 15 day battery life
– Factory default dial, heart rate measurement every minute, together with sleep monitoring. Per day: 150 notifications lighting-up the screen, lift the wrist to display the time 30 times, 5 minutes of other operations; exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes with GPS on, default brightness 60%.
- Standby scenario – 90 day battery life
– Factory default dial, time display, activity tracking, sleep monitoring.
- GPS continuous working time – 22 hours
– GPS continuously on, heart rate continuously on.
Note : Battery life may vary according to usage, settings, and other factors, so the actual results may differ from the given data. In order to maintain a good wearing experience, please wipe the watch as soon as possible after soaking in water.